Dress number 1
Fabric: vibrant pink polyester which was £2 per meter
Fabric: vibrant pink polyester which was £2 per meter
For my first dress I wanted to do it similar to my paneled skirt to get the opportunity to practice the techniques involved.
I did the dress in panels, however I cut some of the panels the wrong way around so some were shiny side up and some were shiny side down.
I did the dress in panels, however I cut some of the panels the wrong way around so some were shiny side up and some were shiny side down.
I also made a neck piece. I found this piece very awkward to sew in place, i think i will do another garment with this to get better at doing it.
During the making of this dress I encountered various problems, though overcame them eventually.
With an improvement in the neatness and success of production I think that this garments has a good fashion and can work quite well in the right settings.

No comments:
Post a Comment