Dress 2
FABRIC: crushed velvet £3 per meter.
I wanted to take advantage of this fabric being stretchy, and decided to make a figure-hugging midi dress.
For the hem on this dress i only sewed up the back, the front just rolled on itself so i left it.
I also particularly like the hem on the neck. I left it to roll on itself and it worked out nice and neatly.
I was very pleased with the outcome of this dress. The feedback I got was positive acknowledging that it appears to be a wearable dress though they commented on the simiplicity of the form, noting that there were only two seams.
With this feedback in mind, I think that I could have very well used this produced garment as a wearable and neat framework to build upon adding something distinctive and extrovert.
With this feedback in mind, I think that I could have very well used this produced garment as a wearable and neat framework to build upon adding something distinctive and extrovert.


No comments:
Post a Comment